Your story matters to me and as a qualified counsellor and a caring human being I want to help you cope with whatever you are facing now and help you discover new choices to change your experience of life.
I love what I do and have a profound sense of delight when clients discover their strengths and capacities to find new ways of thinking and living.
Membership, Qualifications & Experiences
I am a qualified counsellor with experience to tailor counselling to your needs.
As a member of the British Association Of Counselling and Psychotherapy I am recognised as a qualified practitioner. I adhere to the ethical framework laid down by the BACP both on a professional and personal level.
I receive monthly supervision from qualified supervisors to ensure my work is ethical, safe and effective for both my individual and couples work.
Continued professional development
- Addiction: Pornography, Sex, Alcohol and Gambling
- Sleep Disorders
- Safe Guarding
- Therapeutic Risk Taking
- Disenfranchised Grief
- Family Systems
- The Unspeakable-Death and Dying
- The Wisdom of Not Knowing
- Working with Trauma
- Exploring Felt Sense
- Clean Language
- Dependency in Counselling
- Buddhist Psychology
- CBT and the Suicidal Client
- Focusing (Mindfulness practice using the body)
- The Origin of Trauma
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Focused Therapy for couples counselling
- Contact me on 07598475228
- Or email@example.com