I love what I do and have a profound sense of delight when clients discover their strengths and capacities to find new ways of thinking and living.
Membership, Qualifications & Experiences
I am a fully qualified counsellor with experience to tailor counselling to your needs.
As a member of the British Association Of Counselling and Psychotherapy I am recognised as a qualified practitioner. I adhere to the ethical framework laid down by the BACP both on a professional and personal level.
I receive fortnightly supervision from a qualified supervisor to ensure my work is ethical, safe and effective.
Continued professional development
- Sleep Disorders
- Safe Guarding
- Therapeutic Risk Taking
- Disenfranchised Grief
- Family Systems
- The Unspeakable-Death and Dying
- The Wisdom of Not Knowing
- Working with Trauma
- Exploring Felt Sense
- Clean Language
- Dependency in Counselling
- Buddhist Psychology
- CBT and the Suicidal Client
- Focusing (Mindfulness practice using the body)
- The Origin of Trauma
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Contact me on 07598475228
- Or firstname.lastname@example.org