Hello, my name is Gina. I offer counselling to all adults who are experiencing anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues, phobia’s, addictions, bereavement and loneliness. My practice is near Horsham, and is within easy reach of surrounding areas including Crawley, Billingshurst and Haywards Heath.
How can counselling help you?
People come to counselling for a number of reasons. In our constantly changing world we can find ourselves living increasingly stressful and challenging lives on a personal level, in work and in relationships. In my experience working as a counsellor I have seen people make the changes they want, find a more relaxed, fulfilling and insightful way of living.
Counselling is not about giving advice but helping you to find your own answers. It can be short term addressing issues that are recent that you just need to talk through to discover your options.
Or it can be longer term counselling, addressing issues that have been around for a many years and have been affecting you, the relationships you have and the way you have lived your life. These issues can arise from family life or growing up experiences such as trauma, abuse, neglect, bullying, living with depressed relatives, bereavement, a sense of not being cared for or loved. Counselling is about exploring these life events and expressing your feelings and thoughts about them. Also discovering how you have managed and coped, what strengths you have and what changes you want to make in the future.
It is never too late to have counselling no matter how young or old you are. Change is possible if it is something you really want.
During counselling I will offer you:
- A safe, private and confidential space to talk about your problem.
- A deep listening attention to help you feel heard, understood and not judged.
- An opportunity to explore what is happening for you and others in your life.
- The opportunity to discover new strategies and coping mechanisms.
- The opportunity to discover the strengths and skills you have.
- Help you develop your sense of self awareness and self reflection.
- Help to improve and increase the choices you have.
Choosing a counsellor can be a difficult and worrying. You may have questions about the counsellors efficacy, if they will be able to help you or care about you? Will you get on with them? Will you like the counsellor? There are no easy answers. I would suggest that you go with your instinct and gut feelings and see where it leads. And of course you do not have to continue with that counsellor – you have a choice.
Therefore I would be pleased to meet you for an initial consultation to see how we get on. We can talk about the options for short or longer term counselling depending on your needs.
I provide a pleasant private room with easy parking and access and offer both evening and day time availability.
My fees are £40 per 60 minutes.
I offer a lower rate for students and those on benefits.
- Contact me on 07598475228. Please leave a message if there is no reply and I will get back you to as soon as I can.
- Or firstname.lastname@example.org